• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. pmb02
    3. Posts
    P
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 1
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by pmb02

    • RE: Bitch Please… FAKE Iron Heart?

      Hi everyone!
      I have a quick question about the N1 jacket (OD Green model).
      Have there been any versions over the years where the handwarmer and chest pockets had a smooth, soft lining instead of the wool/alpaca blend used on the inside of the jacket and the collar?
      Here are some photos of the two jackets I own (the bottom one was purchased from the official store in 2024, while the top one was bought recently on Vinted because I needed to size down).
      Just to clarify, the seller’s profile didn’t seem suspicious, and the rest of the jacket looks very similar.

      0e344895-3e4a-4aa0-bd9a-ee94b0f43d9f-img_6204.jpg

      posted in News
      P
      pmb02
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.