
Went down to 32 this time since I’m looking for a slimmer fit that my 634 xhsib tagged 33.


Went down to 32 this time since I’m looking for a slimmer fit that my 634 xhsib tagged 33.

@EvoChoppin Does help a lot, thanks! My 888 SBG seem to fit closer to your 555 SBG, so I might have tough chances to fit in 555 UHR unless I size up which I do not like
Anyone have the an 888S-SBG and this and have fit pics? I'm interested in the UHR but knowing the 555 is the last (don't think I'll fit in a 777) I want to see how different it is from a 888 or a 634. I have thick thighs but realized the 888 actually makes it look thicker than when I wear a 634, probably the tapering.
@twinning wasn’t sure what to do with the cuff yet so just went big for now. Yeah it goes really well with chucks
First day! Slight delay due to the weather here, but worth the wait! Size was perfect too thanks to the team’s recommendation!


Post first soak and a few wears. Getting used to the mid rise



Blessed by the wife and immediately placed the order!
Looks like the measurements for the tag 32 changed
When this comes out and I place an order, can I still ask to pick the biggest tag 32 from the stock? Or should I ask first before I place it? Kinda anxious that this will run out very quickly especially the size I'm looking for.
Will this come out to stockist? I mean specifically in Manila?
Tag 32 and 33 looks very close. No experience with 888, for those who have both 888 and 634, do you get the same size for both? I have a 33 634 XHSib and it's ok but I know I could still size down, I was able to try a 14oz 1955 and tag 32 feels good. I'd like an 888 that would fit slimmer than my 634.
Hi all, just got my first iron heart. Coming from a 17oz Samurai, this is stiff! Wondering if I can get recommendations if I should soak first or not. It’s a size up from what I would usually wear but I thought the extra space will be better given the weight. Notes on the fit is welcome.


