• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. injunjack
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 2,873
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 9

    Posts made by injunjack

    • RE: Motorcycles

      As today was sunny with +15 degrees Celcius me and the ol'lady decided to hop on the bikes and ride to a nearby city Lahti to have some lunch and visit Ace Cafe (1st franchised location) and motorcycle museum which is in same location.
      I also was able to test my new Beeline MotoII GPS/Speedo. Way better that the first edition. Recommended.

      image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: IH-555S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeans

      image.png

      posted in Bottoms
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @SFMCfranky Say Hi to Kalle 💫

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: IH-555S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeans

      I got mine, thanks for the fast delivery.
      These are in my opinion the most rigid fabric after original 21/23oz. I like'em, and keen to see how they loosen up, or do they? Anyways nice addition to my 555 collection: 2x original 18oz vintage, "new" 18oz, 17oz 14 oz and now 19oz'ers.

      posted in Bottoms
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: WESCO

      @Damocles I have also later ones in Maryam leather, also in 9E and they fit similarly as early Horween. I think if the fit has changed they'd changed the last, and I think they haven't. My best bet is that go up with width not lenght. This is based on my pair of BOSS and 2 pairs of Lous.

      posted in Footwear
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: WESCO

      @Damocles
      same size but E width instead of D, I think this was pretty much rule of thumb when Lous' came out. Works for me. (looking at some advice here I hope it's not the same folks that buy 2 sizes down jeans and hope they'll stretch....)

      posted in Footwear
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Motorcycles

      Shit happened! I got front ended, the sucker stopped, I stopped about 1½ meters behind him. After about 30 sek. or so reverse lights went on, he dropped the clucth and hit the pedal. Down I went... the car didn't move properly so he decided to give it a bit more gas and I got pushed about 2 meters or so under my bike on asphalt. Then he probably heard me shouting like raped ape and stopped and came to see what's going on. Luckily there was eyewitnesses who called ambo and cops. This was a bit over 3 weeks ago leg still swollen and the cut is still open. (I was wearing my Mr. Lous, which are almost intact) I'm lucky I didn't brake any bones in my leg when my bike dropped on my foot, and that me and the bike were between the tires, si that car didn't climb on my bike. Then it would've hurt really... So folks, wear proper shoes, thick jeans/leathers, leather jacket, gloves, and helmet (I hit my head when I went down, but I realized that only later when checking my gear for damage)
      image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Iron Heart Japan - The Future

      Congrats to Alex, and of course also to Giles and Paula. Great to see that the future of IH is secured.

      posted in News
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Tattoos

      image.png

      one healed and the other just after the session. Getting lines done was a piece of cake....so I wondered why almost everyone says chest is bad, so after coloring, I get it.

      posted in General Chat
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @WhiskeySandwich said in Motorcycles:

      @goosehd gotta fit some foam in the earholes 😉

      get proper customfitted earplugs designed for motorcycle riding. best investment I've made, wish I'd had the money 25 yrs ago. Enables riding old flimsy 3/4 helmets or davida style eggshell helmets like you have soundproof fullface. (fullface helmets don't belong on a chopper)

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Show us your boots

      @ZackB said in Show us your boots:

      @68degreesorless hahaha fair enough, I was like holy shit that’s insane. I think @injunjack thought the same!

      well, yes and no, I never let my boots to get into that state, I take care of them before they look shit like I've been doing last 40+ years.

      posted in Footwear
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Haters gonna hate troll thread

      I'm an asshole all the time but I try to behave here 💫

      posted in General Chat
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Show us your boots

      My heart cries when I see boots neglected and abused to get instant "patina". I don't get the hype and competition who can fuck up their pricy gear fastest. To each their own, I guess....

      posted in Footwear
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Show us your boots

      you'll need something else for winter in there... As said Iron Rangers are not for cold snowy winters, and I doubt the other ones aren't warm enough in below zero temps.

      posted in Footwear
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Show us your boots

      What kind of Winter? Northern FennoScandia or southern Europe? There's a difference.

      posted in Footwear
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Visit the Iron Heart showroom - Hackney Wick, London

      Good to know, I'll be in London next June...

      posted in General Stuff
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Random Rants

      @NickD
      Easily...

      posted in General Chat
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @scooter said in Motorcycles:

      @goosehd said in Motorcycles:

      @SFMCfranky i think all of us in our 50’s and older are leaking fluids, valves need adjusting, and shouldn’t discuss our exhaust.

      I resemble this remark

      I don't, so I'ma bit worried about you youngsters if ya feel like exhausted diesel train.

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: Random Announcements

      Looks like I've been here for a bit over 15 yrs, where the fekkin' time goes...? At that time I was in search of proper bootcut jeans. https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/3489/2010-edition-iron-heart-triple-works-edition-waywt/281?_=1755708022258

      posted in General Chat
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    • RE: IH-101J-SR - 18oz Selvedge Denim Storm Rider Jacket - Indigo

      I've done that kind of shortening of the body to my original 70's Lee Rider. It was at that point unworn, untouched. I was able to do it with a regular sewing machine. Not a biggie...

      posted in Jackets
      injunjackI
      injunjack
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.