• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Ikeaparty
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 490
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 6

    Posts made by Ikeaparty

    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      Happy thanksgiving to the Canadians in here! Perfect tgiving shirt, also happy flannel season
      PXL_20261010_203949214.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Catch of the day [Fishing]

      @bradleyjames cap is just starting up! been no rain so water was super low but Tuesday it poured so a good amount of fish pushed in, will get better in a week or two though when they open the dam.

      havent hit sand heads, dont have a boat sadly! but seen some videos of it and it looks crazy busy

      posted in Sport
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Catch of the day [Fishing]

      River salmon fishing is back on!! Two nice coho from this morning on the Capilano in North Vancouver
      PXL_20260930_182924026.jpg

      posted in Sport
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: What Are You Eating Today - WAYET

      Tried this place tonight, Hua's Braised Chicken, they make Dao Kou braised chicken, some special recipe from Henan province. Anyways really good and they give you gloves which is nice so you can just use your hands, the soup was also really good
      PXL_20260907_015540104.jpg
      PXL_20260907_020125360.jpg

      posted in General Chat
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Show us your boots

      Lofgren Donkey Punchers, when it's nice out I almost always default to Birks so nice to have some cooler weather and start wearing these, admittedly I've had them like.. a year and a half and worn them maybe 40 hours, gotta change that this year
      PXL_20260903_013626293.jpg

      posted in Footwear
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: What Has Iron Heart International Ever Done for You....

      I am not as good at long writing as some of the other awesome posts above but I have more or less always been buying raw denim, various brands over the years since I was like 16 (35 now). My wife bought me my first pair of 777 in 2019 at The Shop after a friend kept telling me just get Iron Heart the other brands are great but you will love Iron Heart.

      I wore those jeans through all of covid, then I had a big beer focussed trip to Amsterdam > Cologne > Munich > Pilsen > Prague coming up in 2023, I wanted to get a new pair of jeans for it because I had a crotch blowout in my first pair, I was leaving on the Thursday so I put in the order on the Saturday before it hoping somehow I could get it in time, they emailed about the sizing and I explained I already had a pair, just needed them hemmed, but I was leaving Thursday at like 2PM and was hoping to get them in time. Somehow, they managed to hem the jeans and get them to my door Thursday at 12PM, two hours before leaving to the airport. At this point I was like, I am never buying jeans anywhere else. Then things snowballed into shirts and hats and belts and boots and has just kept going, at this point it's the forum here, not that I post a lot, but seeing other regulars post alot, seeing progress on specific items, news about things coming up, the product releases all that on top of just absolutely insane and never before experienced by me customer service keeps me coming back.

      One other cool experience was last year I went to London had never been, the IHUK crew setup a time for me and my wife to go by the showroom, before that Alex was texting me his favorite places to get a cask beer, because I wanted to experience that. I had also missed the first STF bucket hat release because I was stuck on some big client escalation and when I got to the showroom they had brought the photo model down for me to buy since they knew I wanted it and I had commented how I missed it as it sold out. After hanging at the showroom for a bit Alex took me and my wife to a pub he liked, gave us a bunch of other cocktail spots to check out around London, some food spots as well, created a group chat with some of the other guys who were into similar things and texted me a few times during the trip to check in and see if there was any advice I needed or anything. Really made me feel like I had friends there who wanted me to have the best time in London, my wife was super impressed, she has told a bunch of people about it when they ask what brand of clothes im wearing.

      I think all in all the what has Iron Heart done for me is just made me feel a part of it, like i'm not a faceless customer who is just dollars to them but someone they know and treat so well right from the start, I am not an important person, but Iron Heart crew makes me feel like I am an important person to them, and you can see that they do this for everyone around here, that goes so far in comparison to other brands with zero interaction with their customers.

      posted in General Chat
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      Officially September and it's under 20? Boots it is!

      442
      888 XHSib
      IHWE JMHH

      PXL_20260901_221225477.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Wax Treasure (Vinyl)

      Dino release day is a good day
      PXL_20260828_212210055.jpg

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      The moment the temperature is in the teens it's denim shirt time
      PXL_20260828_195531042.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: STF-JKT101-TIG - STF 8.25oz Ripstop Lightweight Jacket - Tiger Stripe

      This is sick, love the ripstop

      posted in SaturdayTypeFever
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Iron Chef WAYCT - What Are You Cooking Today

      @ChrisC super good!! This month I made khao poon which is like a Laos khaoi soi, pork laab, thum mak hoong which is Laos papaya salad has some super funky fish sauce and crab paste, and then this one, khao piak sen, the serious eats recipe for this one is great: https://www.seriouseats.com/khao-piak-sen-lao-chicken-noodle-soup

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Iron Chef WAYCT - What Are You Cooking Today

      Made Khao Piak Sen tonight, had Laos for this month's cooking challenge, last of the four meals of the month
      PXL_20260826_223041001.jpg
      PXL_20260826_223820147.jpg
      PXL_20260827_000615918.jpg
      PXL_20260827_010319096.jpg

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Iron Heart Japan - The Future

      Congrats Alex!! And echoing the sentiment nothing but confidence in the direction and path ahead.

      posted in News
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: What's your favorite Beer?

      A few of my friends and I went through a big cantillon phase these are some of the bangers, including a fake shrine we made for Jean for Zwanze one year during COVID
      PXL_20240630_010434728.MP.jpg
      PXL_20220924_004416602.jpg
      IMG_20191220_214004.jpg
      IMG_20191220_225306.jpg
      IMG_20191220_232414.jpg
      IMG_20191221_013721.jpg

      posted in General Chat
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: What's your favorite Beer?

      @Pointman I also love sip of sunshine! I have a decent Cantillon cellar going back to 2015 with various different bottles, although been working on drinking it down the last few years. We've had some bangers due to the Brews for New Avenues auction that used to happen in Portland

      Drinking this IPA with terpenes from Superflux tonight

      110070.jpg

      posted in General Chat
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: What's your favorite Beer?

      @Pointman nice haul!! got a few photos like these from Cantillon but havent been in a few years now, i miss it!

      posted in General Chat
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: Iron Heart Update - 2026

      I live like 5 minutes by car from The Shop, 20 minute walk, I still buy stuff from IHUK because I know my measurements and we have 12% of sales tax here in BC but IHUK is tax free.

      I get that it sucks a local retailer is losing access to IH but I think IH knows what they are doing with their business and we aren't entitled to having a retailer in our city or province just because it is more convenient to us, there is people in here who don't have one in their country at all.

      posted in News
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: IHT-1600-OLV - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck T-Shirt - Olive

      Gonna have to grab one of these, bought one on vacation and guess I was bloated or something because a few days after getting home I tried it on it was definitely too big, sold that one almost immediately on marketplace somehow. These are some of the most comfortable shirts I've ever had

      posted in Cut & Sewn
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: UES Clothing MFG .CO.

      @will6er those slubby t shirts from them are awesome, i went 5 and it feels slightly big after a hot wash still, 4 felt like it fit too perfectly though that it would be done after washing it

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      Not sure about the pockets but I LOVE the fit of mine, I am not a guy who can layer because I run extremely hot so all my CPOs are shirt sized, now if only it was cool enough to wear it!

      image.png

      posted in Shirting
      IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.