Bump
Posts made by EvoChoppin
-
Like new IH-888S-UHR Tag 32posted in Stuff for Sale
These have had the initial soak and wash as recommended but have only been worn a few times. No signs of wear. Selling because I ended up going with a 555 cut instead and would hate to see these beautiful jeans not get the love they deserve.
Asking $350 USD shipped. PayPal accepted. Ships from Canada
!-Post shrink measurements
Waist: 32.2
Thigh: 12.5
Knee: 8.5
Hem: 7.5
R.rise: 15.25
F.rise: 11.75
Inseam: 35.5 -
RE: Iron Heart stickers (what do you stick them on)?posted in General Chat


Tool box at the tattoo shop I work at
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@Marc2706 thanks! The first picture (before I chopped it) makes the bike look better than it actually did. The whole thing was held together with rust, cheap spray paint and more rust haha.
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@WhiskeySandwich thanks bro! I tried to turn it into a little business a couple years ago but I live in a fairly small city on the east coast of Canada so there isn’t a big market for custom paint jobs here haha
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@WhiskeySandwich ahh yeah that’s gonna be a job and a half for sure. Figuring it out is half the fun of building customs though! Plus you don’t see nearly as many 07+ sporty chops around so it makes it even cooler.
Pics don’t do much justice to these but here’s a few of the custom tanks I’ve done

-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@WhiskeySandwich Airbrushing is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. I ended up painting a bunch of my friends bikes after I did mine just for an excuse to keep doing it haha
Those gasbox full frames are so nice! It’s sweet that there are options for the rubber mounted engines now
And yep I’m still running the stock CV carb on mine.
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@WhiskeySandwich oh right on! It’s a real well made piece. I actually like the geometry of the frame a lot more since hard tailing it. A lot less cramped up than the stock setup.
And yeah man that was my first crack at a spray gun paint job. Was originally just gonna be one solid colour but I got too ambitious when I was sanding the clear coat so I had to teach myself to airbrush to cover my sins haha
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@WhiskeySandwich thanks man! And you’re damn close. It’s the lowbrow branded hardtail. 3 inch stretch, 1 inch drop if I remember right.
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
Scooped up a crusty n rusty sportster for next to nothing. Countless hours of chopping, fabricating, cleaning and painting later. It turned out to be a sweet little rig. Ever since finishing this project, my much more powerful and comfortable bike (FLSTSI heritage Springer) spends most of its time collecting dust while I rip around on the little choppy.


-
RE: IH-555S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeansposted in Bottoms
Can’t wait to break these suckers in. Had to grab a pic of the post soak stand up first though.

-
RE: WTT: My pair of lightly worn 634 XHSib for your UHR 634/888posted in Stuff to Trade
Got a pair of 888 UHRs. Tag size 32. They have gotten the initial soak and a wash but haven’t been worn enough to show any signs of fading yet. Unhemmed.
-Post shrink measurements
Waist: 32.2
Thigh: 12.5
Knee: 8.5
Hem: 7.5
R.rise: 15.25
F.rise: 11.75
Inseam: 35.5


-
RE: IH-555S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeansposted in Bottoms
@Kurbrubador not sure if this helps since it’s the opposite but here’s a comparison between the 888-Uhr and 555-sbg.

