• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Denimfan12342
    3. Posts
    D
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 2
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by Denimfan12342

    • RE: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?

      XXXXL restocks of all the shirts 😃

      posted in Future and Planned Products
      D
      Denimfan12342
    • WTB: XXXXL Ultra Heavy Flannel Buffalo Check Western Shirt - Red/Black + other XXXXL Shirts

      Hello.

      I own four Ultra Heavy Iron Heart shirts. Two flannel, two denim. The issue is they are XXL. I am looking to sell them.

      But I wish to replace a few on them with...

      • XXXXL Ultra Heavy Flannel Buffalo Check Western Shirt - Red/Black
      • XXXXL 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigo (or the other western version w/o pockets)
      • XXXXL 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo Overdyed Black

      if you have for sale please contact me

      posted in Want to Buy
      D
      Denimfan12342
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.