Viberg 2030 Size 8.5e Saddle Tan Chromepak. $575 Shipped CONUS
International shipping covered by buyer.


Viberg 2030 Size 8.5e Saddle Tan Chromepak. $575 Shipped CONUS
International shipping covered by buyer.


WTS Pure Blue Japan Unused but without tags
PBJ size 34 $285
BR-14OZ-005 "SULFUR BROWN" 14OZ SLIM STRAIGHT JEANS
Also open to trading for a new or slightly used 634 with waist measurement of 34.5 to 35 or Orslow fatigue green slim cut size 4 (XL)
Waist 17.25
Inseam hemmed to 30
Thigh 12
FR 10.5
Knee 9
Hem 8





Shoutout to @Blackgrass for a smooth transaction
Great communicator too.
@dubj7 I'm glad there was no delay in the shipping. Wear it in good health.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm new here and haven't posted anything, I'm here to buy and trade. I'm not dumb enough to take discussions out of the forum and will only use PP G&S (with me paying the fee) and I used my full name so I'll be foolish to dupe anyone here.