• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-777-UHR - Indigo UHR 21/23oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered

    Bottoms
    64
    271
    78.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R
      rickno504
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Update: after a week of deliberation I decided to take a chance and I think I nailed it!
      20260828_143832.jpg
      20260828_143849.jpg
      20260828_143904.jpg

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
      • kneeglowK
        kneeglow
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Just finished mowing my lawn, doing some UHR admiration therapy:

        4 1/2month in. 1 soak, 0 wash.

        IMG_0912.jpeg
        IMG_0911.jpeg
        IMG_0913.jpeg

        last edited by kneeglow 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
        • E
          eigersanction
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Hey guys. I am new to the forum and just recently have discovered Iron Heart. I have a pair of 21 oz 666's in a 33 that fit me well. I probably could have gone with a 32 so my size in the 666 21 oz seems to be right between 32 and 33. Just based on measurements it appears the 777 UHR in 32 would work for me. Any guidance or input you can give me to help me to decide whether to purchase is appreciated. Thanks!

          last edited by R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • R
            roydub87
            Raw and Unwashed
            @eigersanction
            Joined:

            @eigersanction in my experiment the 777s are overall more tightened up than the 666s but not tight. Expect the bottom opening to be quite a bit more narrow but I very much enjoy the 777s over ever fit I’ve owned with maybe exception to the 555s but that’s just me

            Sic transit Gloria glory fades

            last edited by E 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • E
              eigersanction
              Raw and Unwashed
              @roydub87
              Joined:

              @roydub87 thank you!! I think I am going to squeeze the trigger on the 777's

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E
                eigersanction
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Just got my 777 UHR and super-happy with the fit and the denim is amazing. Soaked and washed per Iron Heart instructions and worn for one day. Jeans are already getting softer and they are already comfortable so the size and cut must be right. Can't wait to break them in and get some high contrast fades. Now i just have to decide if I get them hemmed. Input is welcome!

                IH UHR 777-2.jpeg IH UHR777.jpeg

                last edited by goosehdG L 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
                • goosehdG
                  goosehd
                  Mod Squad
                  @eigersanction
                  Joined:

                  @eigersanction Owners choice on hem or no hem. I like the look of cuffed with the shoes in your picture…If that is your primary footwear, I would keep them as is.

                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • L
                    Lowlander
                    Haraki san Expert
                    @eigersanction
                    Joined:

                    @eigersanction great fit and overall look. I'm with Goose on the question hemming/cuffing. Looks great as is.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • E
                      eigersanction
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Thanks for the input guys. I may go without the hem.

                      last edited by M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • M
                        moskiitto
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @eigersanction
                        Joined:

                        @eigersanction 1 more vote in line with lowlander and goosehd and yeah fit looks nice

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • TJA_CrewT
                          TJA_Crew
                          Joined:

                          @eigersanction Excellent fit! UHR is amazing.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.