IH-526-ODG - Whipcord Modified Type III - Olive Drab Green
-
Nice, thank you! I hadn't found that. Very interesting!
The N1's are lined though, I'm a bit worried the wax would get all messy on the inside of the jacket since this one is unlined. Does anyone know if the wax would penetrate through, potentially rubbing on to other clothing? -
Restocking it anytime soon ?
-
-
@Raisinoux No plans right now but I'd recommend signing up for a restock notification.
-
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IH-526-ODG Restock|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIH-526-ODG Restock -
@Raisinoux heads up
-
Great news !!!
-
This jacket always has the oddest sizing specs.
-
@JerkStore the chest seem small
-
Do the stockists have these at the same time as IHUK?
-
This has become one of my favorite jackets, so much so I have two. Originally got an XL, thinking the L chest would be too small. Turns out the XL was a tiny bit too big, good for layering but too roomy with just a T-shirt. So I got a L used here on the forum and it fits great, it looks really good. I take L in most shirts but have an N1 and a 19L type 3 in M.
-
@CosmoSix5 Always has.
