• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-189-BRN - 17oz Duck CPO Work Shirt - "The UnTucked" - Brown

    Shirting
    185
    978
    217.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Rustygate37R
      Rustygate37
      The Unwoven
      Joined:

      Totally worth the wait.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • 1WayTrip1
        1WayTrip
        The Unwoven
        @weftyarn
        Joined:

        @weftyarn totally agree. Love mine.

        Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • CosmoSix5C
          CosmoSix5
          Haraki san Prodigy
          @weftyarn
          Joined:

          @weftyarn exactly. Even close to 80 today and it's just comfortable. 1000068494.jpg

          Insta: @chain_stitched
          John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

          last edited by RubyRaeR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • RubyRaeR
            RubyRae
            Raw and Unwashed
            @CosmoSix5
            Joined:

            @CosmoSix5 looks good, what size did you end up getting?

            last edited by CosmoSix5C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D
              Denimminer
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              This is the one I bought twice. First was just a little tight that I had to wear it open, so I sold it when I saw the western was coming. I was wearing that and then it restocked so I ordered one and it still has the tags on it lol. Great shirrt

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • CosmoSix5C
                CosmoSix5
                Haraki san Prodigy
                @RubyRae
                Joined:

                @RubyRae 3x. If I bought today I'd probably size down.

                Insta: @chain_stitched
                John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • CosmoSix5C
                  CosmoSix5
                  Haraki san Prodigy
                  Joined:

                  Up to 90 so off for now
                  20260806_132308.jpg
                  20260806_132315.jpg

                  Insta: @chain_stitched
                  John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • rahrah12R
                    rahrah12
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    this version is more my style vs the Western...definitely will put on my wish list...

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • weftyarnW
                      weftyarn
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      CAFA9843-9FE1-4975-926E-980777B83173-4670-000001B6ECEC29C7.jpeg

                      Use it or lose it.

                      last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                      • kojimastreetsK
                        kojimastreets
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @weftyarn
                        Joined:

                        @weftyarn this is evolving so nice

                        IG: kojimastreets

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • weftyarnW
                          weftyarn
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          The UnTucked is now where my 888 Ducks were when I had to let go off them.
                          Some of the nicest aging non-denim, non-indigo fabrics I must say.

                          Use it or lose it.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • D
                            Denimminer
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            20260920_104008.jpg
                            I just took the tags off this one. Been in my closet for what seems to be almost a year since it was last released. This one fits me better than the one I had b4.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.