• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Whatchu smokin? (cigar thread)

    General Chat
    48
    364
    71.9k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • WithBongInHandW
      WithBongInHand
      @Larkens
      Joined:

      @Larkens Ahhhh so this is the one with the little ribbon over the top? I haven’t tried one of those yet.

      last edited by LarkensL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • LarkensL
        Larkens
        Haraki san Expert
        @WithBongInHand
        Joined:

        @WithBongInHand IMG_6650.jpeg yes sir!

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • LarkensL
          Larkens
          Haraki san Expert
          @Tago Mago
          Joined:

          @Tago-Mago same here. Was too good not to light it and enjoy it

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ChapC
            Chap
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Smuggling a pipe into the cigar thread… evenings are getting chilly, sheepskin times ahead

            IMG_0542.jpeg

            God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

            last edited by LarkensL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
            • LarkensL
              Larkens
              Haraki san Expert
              @Chap
              Joined:

              @Chap looks very profound, amazing pic!

              I’m out enjoying a Perez Carrillo allegiance tonight

              IMG_6795.jpeg IMG_6802.jpeg

              last edited by WithBongInHandW kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 4
              • WithBongInHandW
                WithBongInHand
                @Larkens
                Joined:

                @Larkens Looks nice. I’ve tried the blue one and the brown one and both were pretty stellar.

                last edited by LarkensL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • LarkensL
                  Larkens
                  Haraki san Expert
                  @WithBongInHand
                  Joined:

                  @WithBongInHand I’ll need to try those sometime. This one had me smiling till the end. 👌

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • kojimastreetsK
                    kojimastreets
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @Larkens
                    Joined:

                    @Larkens good stick

                    Wiseman for me today

                    image.jpg

                    IG: kojimastreets

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • Tago MagoT
                      Tago Mago
                      Mod Squad
                      Joined:

                      IMG_7884.jpeg

                      Gave a larger ring gauge another try, still don’t like it

                      last edited by LarkensL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • LarkensL
                        Larkens
                        Haraki san Expert
                        @Tago Mago
                        Joined:

                        @Tago-Mago wow, what’s the gauge? Looks thick 😅

                        last edited by Larkens 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Tago MagoT
                          Tago Mago
                          Mod Squad
                          Joined:
                          1. I prefer anything up to Robusto
                          last edited by LarkensL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • LarkensL
                            Larkens
                            Haraki san Expert
                            @Tago Mago
                            Joined:

                            @Tago-Mago sick! Never tried one this size, but can see why you like the Robusto more

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • motojoboboM
                              motojobobo
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              I thoroughly enjoyed this Arturo Fuentes Gran Reserva this afternoon in Iruya, Salta, Argentina.
                              Guess I favor smooth cigars.

                              IMG_0148.jpeg
                              IMG_0149.jpeg

                              The journey is the objective.

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.