• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Introduce Yourself Here

    Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
    851
    3.5k
    1.4m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JP33J
      JP33
      Raw and Unwashed
      @twinning
      Joined:

      @twinning lol no way, I was there for the grand opening lol. I’m sure we passed each other. I was wearing a plain white Whitesville tee with pair of 888s and some Lofgrens.

      last edited by twinningT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • twinningT
        twinning
        @JP33
        Joined:

        @JP33 solid outfit choices.

        Yeah I split time between NOLA and the Chicago area, I got back into town the weekend after the grand opening. Was sad to miss it. If we both happen to be in town for another if their events we'll have to connect!

        last edited by JP33J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Luijim78L
          Luijim78
          啓蒙家
          @EaglesFan97
          Joined:

          @EaglesFan97 Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Luigi 👋👋👋

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • JP33J
            JP33
            Raw and Unwashed
            @twinning
            Joined:

            @twinning most definitely, I’ll reach out

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • P
              PJH4289
              Joined:

              New guy from Rhode Island USA here, excited to be here! New to the forum but not necessarily new to denim/menswear. Looking forward to being active here!

              last edited by Luijim78L 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
              • Luijim78L
                Luijim78
                啓蒙家
                @PJH4289
                Joined:

                @PJH4289 Welcome! I'm Luigi 👋👋👋

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • R
                  RWLFIREHORSE1966
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Hello, how do I create a profile? I'm new to this forum. I just purchased my first Iron Heart jeans. A pair of 666 21oz. and a 666 16oz. slubby overdyed jean. I also purchased a Johnny Cash III shirt. These items are the most beautifully crafted clothing I've ever purchased. I bought them from MildBlend here in Chicago.

                  last edited by goosehdG GilesG twinningT 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 5
                  • Y
                    yannis
                    Haraki san Expert
                    Joined:

                    Welcome to the forum @RWLFIREHORSE1966 looks like you already created a profile and a 1st post. Congratulations on your purchases and yes IH makes high quality clothing!

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • goosehdG
                      goosehd
                      Mod Squad
                      @RWLFIREHORSE1966
                      Joined:

                      @RWLFIREHORSE1966 I merged your post into the introduction’s thread. Welcome

                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • GilesG
                        Giles
                        IHUK Crew
                        @RWLFIREHORSE1966
                        Joined:

                        @RWLFIREHORSE1966 said in Introduce Yourself Here:

                        Hello, how do I create a profile? I'm new to this forum. I just purchased my first Iron Heart jeans. A pair of 666 21oz. and a 666 16oz. slubby overdyed jean. I also purchased a Johnny Cash III shirt. These items are the most beautifully crafted clothing I've ever purchased. I bought them from MildBlend here in Chicago.

                        Welcome, is this what you mean?

                        https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/13077/how-do-i-change-my-avatar

                        In fact, you may find the whole of this board useful....

                        https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/category/148/new-forum-frequently-asked-questions

                        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • twinningT
                          twinning
                          @RWLFIREHORSE1966
                          Joined:

                          @RWLFIREHORSE1966 Hey welcome! I think I might have tried to try on that Johnny Cash III at Mildblend last time I was in Chicago. I really wanted that shirt, glad it's found a good home.

                          edit to add: I would have needed at least a size larger

                          last edited by twinning 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.