• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Introduce Yourself Here

    Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
    851
    3.5k
    1.4m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • twinningT
      twinning
      @JP33
      Joined:

      @JP33 Hello hello, thanks! Yeah I just picked up the 1955 14oz OD when it dropped, and maybe this is just the honeymoon period with a new pair but I now have an example that fits of the three IH cuts that work for me (634, 888, 1955), and of them I think the 1955 is my favorite. Will definitely be picking up the 1955 in indigo--indigo jeans are my jam but I've somehow ended up now with 2 pairs of black jeans?? Not sure how much wear those will get in the long run tbh but I had to have SBG and an OD.

      I love ISP, and their new shop in NOLA is amazing it's so beautiful and well done, and the guy who works there is super cool, and I've had the chance to meet a couple of the Lake Charles folks as they've been in town with the opening of the new location here. I've gotten a few pairs of jeans from them over the past few years and a couple shirts. Honestly though I don't buy too many shirts, and I don't plan on buying jeans from them because they don't match thread color on the hemming service, they only do black or that orange/tobacco color, so if I plan to have a pair hemmed I'd have to send them out to Philadelphia for Franklin & Poe to do it, or have it done at Mildblend when I'm in Chicago but I've had hit and miss experiences at Mildblend...

      First world problems, but as the stock at ISP NOLA improves and I no doubt end up trying more things on in store, well I'm sure I'll pick up more stuff there. Long ramble here so far, well guess the relevant info is if you're planning a trip to NOLA in the upcoming weeks, I hear ISP is going to be hosting events and have the guys from Freenote Cloth in, and then I believe 3sixteen a week or two after, and then after that a huge pig roast and party for ISP's new house label, A New Medium. You might already know all of this information and the schedule... I'm sad Freenote will be here the one weekend this fall when I'm traveling...

      last edited by JP33J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • JP33J
        JP33
        Raw and Unwashed
        @twinning
        Joined:

        @twinning lol no way, I was there for the grand opening lol. I’m sure we passed each other. I was wearing a plain white Whitesville tee with pair of 888s and some Lofgrens.

        last edited by twinningT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • twinningT
          twinning
          @JP33
          Joined:

          @JP33 solid outfit choices.

          Yeah I split time between NOLA and the Chicago area, I got back into town the weekend after the grand opening. Was sad to miss it. If we both happen to be in town for another if their events we'll have to connect!

          last edited by JP33J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Luijim78L
            Luijim78
            啓蒙家
            @EaglesFan97
            Joined:

            @EaglesFan97 Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Luigi 👋👋👋

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • JP33J
              JP33
              Raw and Unwashed
              @twinning
              Joined:

              @twinning most definitely, I’ll reach out

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • P
                PJH4289
                Joined:

                New guy from Rhode Island USA here, excited to be here! New to the forum but not necessarily new to denim/menswear. Looking forward to being active here!

                last edited by Luijim78L 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                • Luijim78L
                  Luijim78
                  啓蒙家
                  @PJH4289
                  Joined:

                  @PJH4289 Welcome! I'm Luigi 👋👋👋

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • R
                    RWLFIREHORSE1966
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Hello, how do I create a profile? I'm new to this forum. I just purchased my first Iron Heart jeans. A pair of 666 21oz. and a 666 16oz. slubby overdyed jean. I also purchased a Johnny Cash III shirt. These items are the most beautifully crafted clothing I've ever purchased. I bought them from MildBlend here in Chicago.

                    last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • Y
                      yannis
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      Welcome to the forum @RWLFIREHORSE1966 looks like you already created a profile and a 1st post. Congratulations on your purchases and yes IH makes high quality clothing!

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • goosehdG
                        goosehd
                        Mod Squad
                        @RWLFIREHORSE1966
                        Joined:

                        @RWLFIREHORSE1966 I merged your post into the introduction’s thread. Welcome

                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.