• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    851.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T
      twin
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Outside fit pics.

      IMG_9421.JPG
      IMG_9408.JPG
      IMG_9423.JPG
      IMG_9424.JPG
      IMG_9410.JPG

      last edited by CosmoSix5C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
      • CosmoSix5C
        CosmoSix5
        Haraki san Prodigy
        @twin
        Joined:

        @twin looks like a worn in shirt already! 💪

        Insta: @chain_stitched
        John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

        last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • CosmoSix5C
          CosmoSix5
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          Super layer option.
          20260927_155729.jpg

          Insta: @chain_stitched
          John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
          • D
            duychuong0289
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            39584f61-c8ea-4f34-8bc4-70b0bc60c6c5.jfif
            I received it after 1 month.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
            • T
              twin
              見習いボス
              @CosmoSix5
              Joined:

              @CosmoSix5 Yes it is.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • SunnergrenS
                Sunnergren
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                38 days with the 409 today. Perfect season for it, fast fader! No wash yet but soon I think.

                IMG_0528.jpeg

                I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
                • kojimastreetsK
                  kojimastreets
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Sunnergren
                  Joined:

                  @Sunnergren is that a 51 a spy?! Killer combo

                  IG: kojimastreets

                  last edited by SunnergrenS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • SunnergrenS
                    Sunnergren
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @kojimastreets
                    Joined:

                    @kojimastreets it is, well spotted😉

                    I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • weftyarnW
                      weftyarn
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      IMG_9390.jpeg

                      Use it or lose it.

                      last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 16
                      • kojimastreetsK
                        kojimastreets
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @weftyarn
                        Joined:

                        @weftyarn looking good buddy. Love the Zion hat!

                        IG: kojimastreets

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • weftyarnW
                          weftyarn
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          @kojimastreets thanks mate. I’ve become a little bit of a hat collector since I am bald headed haha

                          Use it or lose it.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.