• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    849.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • P
      Phil_NYC
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      The 409 is a good Nor’easter shirt. Finally some fall weather to look forward to.

      IMG_4805.jpeg

      last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
      • T
        twin
        見習いボス
        @Phil_NYC
        Joined:

        @Phil_NYC Wearing also in North easter weather.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T
          twin
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Outside fit pics.

          IMG_9421.JPG
          IMG_9408.JPG
          IMG_9423.JPG
          IMG_9424.JPG
          IMG_9410.JPG

          last edited by CosmoSix5C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
          • CosmoSix5C
            CosmoSix5
            Haraki san Prodigy
            @twin
            Joined:

            @twin looks like a worn in shirt already! 💪

            Insta: @chain_stitched
            John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

            last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • CosmoSix5C
              CosmoSix5
              Haraki san Prodigy
              Joined:

              Super layer option.
              20260927_155729.jpg

              Insta: @chain_stitched
              John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
              • D
                duychuong0289
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                39584f61-c8ea-4f34-8bc4-70b0bc60c6c5.jfif
                I received it after 1 month.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
                • T
                  twin
                  見習いボス
                  @CosmoSix5
                  Joined:

                  @CosmoSix5 Yes it is.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • SunnergrenS
                    Sunnergren
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    38 days with the 409 today. Perfect season for it, fast fader! No wash yet but soon I think.

                    IMG_0528.jpeg

                    I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                    last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                    • kojimastreetsK
                      kojimastreets
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Sunnergren
                      Joined:

                      @Sunnergren is that a 51 a spy?! Killer combo

                      IG: kojimastreets

                      last edited by SunnergrenS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • SunnergrenS
                        Sunnergren
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @kojimastreets
                        Joined:

                        @kojimastreets it is, well spotted😉

                        I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.