• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    What's your favourite wine?

    General Chat
    63
    329
    40.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChapC
      Chap
      見習いボス
      @hajduk
      Joined:

      @hajduk said in What's your favourite wine?:

      Red wine from Austria👌

      Actually not (since 1918) Alto Adige is a part of Italy 😉

      God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

      last edited by hajdukH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • hajdukH
        hajduk
        啓蒙家
        @Chap
        Joined:

        @Chap Oh shit! What an idiot I am!🤦 Thank you, my friend, for correcting me.🫵

        "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

        last edited by ChapC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • ChapC
          Chap
          見習いボス
          @hajduk
          Joined:

          @hajduk said in What's your favourite wine?:

          @Chap Oh shit! What an idiot I am!🤦 Thank you, my friend, for correcting me.🫵

          No prob mate... at least here. It is (or was) quite a controversial issue

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Tyrol

          Better not start a discussion about it with the locals or Tyrolians in general especially the elder ones

          God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • endoE
            endo
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            IMG_9230.jpeg

            Côtes du Rhône always works good for me.

            si tacuisses

            last edited by ROmanR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
            • ROmanR
              ROman
              Haraki san Prodigy
              @endo
              Joined:

              @endo Me too.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • R
                robbybobby93
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                2016 Ridge Lytton Springs

                IMG_3485.jpeg

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • Tago MagoT
                  Tago Mago
                  Mod Squad
                  Joined:

                  IMG_7403.jpeg

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • endoE
                    endo
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    The new catch?

                    si tacuisses

                    last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Tago MagoT
                      Tago Mago
                      Mod Squad
                      @endo
                      Joined:

                      @endo this is one from Tuscany we bought a while ago

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Marc2706M
                        Marc2706
                        Joined:

                        Well, this wine is looking so cool! But unfortunately the taste was extremely awful.

                        IMG_1696.jpeg

                        Instagram: wick_marc

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • goosehdG
                          goosehd
                          Mod Squad
                          Joined:

                          IMG_0623.jpeg

                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                          last edited by ROmanR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                          • ROmanR
                            ROman
                            Haraki san Prodigy
                            @goosehd
                            Joined:

                            @goosehd Looks good. I like Spanish wines.🍷

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • ROmanR
                              ROman
                              Haraki san Prodigy
                              Joined:

                              @goosehd , I had friends over for dinner, thinking of Dennis, I opened 2 of these. Its a very smooth wine. Nice.

                              20260809_173546.jpg

                              last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • goosehdG
                                goosehd
                                Mod Squad
                                @ROman
                                Joined:

                                @ROman easily becoming one of my favourite varietals. I’m lucky that someone that works in our local wine and liquor store seems to like it as well. I pop in every once in a while to see what’s new or on sale…I’ve not been disappointed 🙂

                                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • KarolK
                                  Karol
                                  啓蒙家
                                  Joined:

                                  I’ve been looking at what was nice during the summer, and those stand out. I will be coming back to the most of them next holiday season. Hopefully they improve after one year in the cellar.

                                  IMG_1750.jpeg
                                  IMG_1751.jpeg
                                  IMG_1752.jpeg
                                  IMG_1753.jpeg

                                  Favorite:
                                  IH-888S-21 | IH-888-XHSib | IH-805 | IH-729-PUR | IH-555-SST-BLK | IH-555S-25MB
                                  IHSH-339-SAX | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-362-BLK | IHSH-409-IB | IHSH-336-OD | IHSB-BIGBUCK-BLK | IHSB-PR-NAT
                                  IHV-44-BLK | IHV-02-BLK
                                  IHJ-75-BLK | IHJ-79-BLK | IHM-37-ODG

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • Tago MagoT
                                    Tago Mago
                                    Mod Squad
                                    Joined:

                                    IMG_7530.jpeg

                                    Date night drink #2 of 3

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • J
                                      Jens
                                      Haraki san Student
                                      Joined:

                                      IMG_0536.png

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • ARNCA
                                        ARNC
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        This one is making me think of Gosport 🦊

                                        IMG_1766.jpeg

                                        “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • endoE
                                          endo
                                          見習いボス
                                          Joined:

                                          IMG_9584.jpg

                                          si tacuisses

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.