• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-777S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans

    Bottoms
    72
    249
    40.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Vincent VegaV
      Vincent Vega
      Joined:

      Well this is going to be an expensive month….. duck canvas CPO AND (🤞) 777 UHR (just in time for Indigo invitational)……wish me luck, I have to convince my wife this was a good idea….

      last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • JordJ
        Jord
        Haraki san Expert
        @Vincent Vega
        Joined:

        @Vincent-Vega I'm petty sure once the Indigo Invitational ends, there's a good few months downtime - just incase you're expecting it to start again as soon as it ends, but these jeans will be a great option for you if you plan on entering 🙂

        last edited by Vincent VegaV 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Vincent VegaV
          Vincent Vega
          @Jord
          Joined:

          @Jord yeh, never entered before and I intend to register with these…..all going to plan of course! Think I saw October for entries.

          last edited by Vincent Vega 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • harleylawhornH
            harleylawhorn
            Haraki san Student
            @goosehd
            Joined:

            @goosehd hey! Hope you’re having an awesome Saturday. You commented on my uhr 888 post a few days ago and just wanted to follow up with the conversation here. I got a slightly bigger pair than my ideal, by about half an inch, because the size lower I wouldn’t be able to put on at all, especially after I do the initial soak. Did I make the right decision or is it just one of those thing where maybe the jeans don’t work out for me at all with the given sizes?

            Ideal 33.25
            What I got 33.8
            Next size lower 32.2

            The sun shines not on us but in us.
            J. Muir

            last edited by harleylawhorn JordJ goosehdG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • JordJ
              Jord
              Haraki san Expert
              @harleylawhorn
              Joined:

              @harleylawhorn I'm not goose, but I think they'll shrink after your first wash and stretch a little, depends how they fit elsewhere if they're too big etc but I actually prefer a little room in the waist, total preference though. But .65" wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, especially since they'll shrink

              last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • goosehdG
                goosehd
                Mod Squad
                @harleylawhorn
                Joined:

                @harleylawhorn it they are large on you now, then they will be too large in the future. Undersizing by a whole size is bad because you will never stretch them out that much.

                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • harleylawhornH
                  harleylawhorn
                  Haraki san Student
                  @Jord
                  Joined:

                  @Jord thanks Jord. Appreciate it. Yeah, I think that best case. Def better than undersizing

                  The sun shines not on us but in us.
                  J. Muir

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • harleylawhornH
                    harleylawhorn
                    Haraki san Student
                    @goosehd
                    Joined:

                    @goosehd right, undersizing is def never the way to go. I’m getting that I made the best decision that was available to me. But when I get them on Monday it’ll be the test of whether they will work out in the long run. Thank you

                    The sun shines not on us but in us.
                    J. Muir

                    last edited by goosehdG AdamJA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • goosehdG
                      goosehd
                      Mod Squad
                      @harleylawhorn
                      Joined:

                      @harleylawhorn until you try them on, everything will be speculation. Once you have them, if they fit well you have a keeper. Slightly large and a belt can be worn.

                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                      • AdamJA
                        AdamJ
                        IHUK Crew
                        @harleylawhorn
                        Joined:

                        @harleylawhorn after owning multiple pairs of IH jeans at once I tend to lean towards having them on the bigger side as being too small literally anywhere makes them uncomfortable. I appreciate that sometimes it can seem like neither a 32 or 33 will work which sounds confusing, you made the right call going for the best option instead of risking "can I stretch them out".

                        Hope they fit like a glove!

                        The devil is in the detail..

                        last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • harleylawhornH
                          harleylawhorn
                          Haraki san Student
                          @AdamJ
                          Joined:

                          @AdamJ Thats great to hear Adam. Really appreciate the input and I look forward to getting them. Have a great Sunday!

                          The sun shines not on us but in us.
                          J. Muir

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • RossR
                            Ross
                            IHUK Crew
                            Joined:

                            RESTOCK

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • J
                              JES600
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              Is the 12.5" rear rise on the tag size 31 accurate?

                              last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • JoshCJ
                                JoshC
                                IHUK Crew
                                @JES600
                                Joined:

                                @JES600 Thank you good spot, this was a typo just updating as we speak should be 14.4"

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                • J
                                  JES600
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  A couple questions.

                                  How much shrinkage can be expected in the thighs?
                                  On my fully stretched jeans (weeks of wear after wash) the waist measures 32.5" to 33". Will that tag size 31 raw 32.5" stretch bit more? The tag 32 is probably too big for me.

                                  last edited by JES600 ChrisCC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ChrisCC
                                    ChrisC
                                    IHUK Crew
                                    @JES600
                                    Joined:

                                    @JES600 Hi JES600,
                                    All dimensions will shrink proportionally to the waist when washed for the first time, and the waist usually shrinks up to 1".

                                    However, any dimension under tension will stretch out proportionally to the waist as well, so the thighs can also stretch out a little after soaking. It's not an exact science, but the thighs could stretch out to some degree depending on how much tension they're under.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • D
                                      dangalang
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      Joined:

                                      Will this last run be available at other retailers or just IHUK?

                                      last edited by BaileyB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • Tago MagoT
                                        Tago Mago
                                        Mod Squad
                                        Joined:

                                        @ShopatIronHeart

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • BaileyB
                                          Bailey
                                          IHUK Crew
                                          @dangalang
                                          Joined:

                                          @dangalang Hi, to confirm the retailers below who took the IH-777S-UHR this time around (other retailers may have stock from previous runs):

                                          Withered Fig
                                          Iron Shop Provisions
                                          Corlection Sydney
                                          Corlection Melbourne
                                          Zolo Collection
                                          Limbro

                                          @bailey_ironheart

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                          • Vincent VegaV
                                            Vincent Vega
                                            Joined:

                                            Mine have arrived. After a quick fit check they are now back in the bag and stashed in my wardrobe ready for the next Indigo Invitational……..however, there’s a little devil sitting on my shoulder saying ‘no, don’t wait let’s get them soaked and get them on. You know you want to’

                                            last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.