• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-729-PUR - Cotton Easy Shorts - Purple

    Bottoms
    75
    236
    30.0k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      Cskarev
      Haraki san Prodigy
      Joined:

      Some purple beauty…

      IMG_6741.jpeg

      IMG_6742.jpeg

      Insta: cskarev

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
      • W
        will6er
        The Unwoven
        @CosmoSix5
        Joined:

        @CosmoSix5 said in IH-729-PUR - Cotton Easy Shorts - Purple:

        Super shorts! Looking forward to wearing them. Even more because my boys hate them 😜 My waist is 36 spot on. They fit well but I'd guess this is as big as I'd recommend for XL. My lack of buttocks helped.

        I am bigger than you - 38 on a good day and for me (YMMV) they fit OK so I think the shorts can take it. The elastic is pretty soft. I asked @JoshC, he is slightly bigger again and said they "fit". I am sure they would be more "easy" if I were a 36 and I would jump on a 2XL if they were available but measured the IH way the XL goes 16.5 (33) to 19.5 (39).

        I am only mention it because this was what I wanted to know before hand.

        last edited by CosmoSix5C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • CosmoSix5C
          CosmoSix5
          Haraki san Prodigy
          @will6er
          Joined:

          @will6er we're all set up differently yeah? 😁

          Insta: @chain_stitched
          John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • rastaR
            rasta
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            slept on the purples but managed to find an XL at James Dant today and couldn't resist.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • C
              Cskarev
              Haraki san Prodigy
              Joined:

              Great shorts! Colour is amazing!

              J50A3077.jpeg

              J50A4015.jpeg

              J50A2411.jpeg

              Insta: cskarev

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
              • CosmoSix5C
                CosmoSix5
                Haraki san Prodigy
                Joined:

                If I wear them almost every day is it considered a rotation lol
                20260717_131709.jpg
                20260717_132241.jpg

                Insta: @chain_stitched
                John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                • C
                  Cskarev
                  Haraki san Prodigy
                  Joined:

                  These purple beauties are perfect for any kind of summer combo

                  J50A4962.jpeg

                  J50A5016.jpeg

                  J50A4993.jpeg

                  Insta: cskarev

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                  • jimcordJ
                    jimcord
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Finally got a pair! Just in time for last burst of summer! Purple power!

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • jimcordJ
                      jimcord
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      For those of you who are still looking, they have purple khaki as well as olive still available
                      Aitorastore.com

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • Mr EddyM
                        Mr Eddy
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Hey Jim appreciate that!...yup, a couple sizes left across the colours. Side note... UK Forum members interested in anything please feel free to ping or email me first... www.aitorastore.com

                        https://www.aitorastore.com/collections/iron-heart?sort_by=created-descending

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.